Nikolett Kiss, L.A.,LME
Nikolett is a Licensed Medical Aesthetician with over 5 years of experience. Niki grew up in Hungary and her own struggle with atopic dermatitis/eczema has led her to the esthetic industry to help others with similar conditions. She is passionate about helping patients manage acne, melasma, rosacea, uneven skin tones and other troubling skin concerns through her own experience.
Niki has attended numerous aesthetic training courses in Hungary, Spain, France and in the US; and she is well versed in various chemical peels, Hydrafacials, Laser Resurfacing, and Ultherapy treatments to help our patients look and feel their best.
EMMA CLAIRE CONNOR, L.A, LME, LT
Emma Claire is our lead Licensed Medical Aesthetician at The National Center for Plastic Surgery. She studied Medical Aesthetics at the internationally recognized Bronwyn Conroy Beauty and Aesthetic School in Dublin, Ireland.
She graduated with her ITEC, CIBTAC and CIDESCO diplomas as well as a Level 4 Advanced Certification in Laser and Light Therapies. She is well versed in the art of laser resurfacing, Ultherapy, pulsed light therapy and many more.
Emma Claire has been formally trained with several of the industries best cosmeceutical brands and is well versed in non-invasive collagen induction treatments (Ultherapy), advanced laser therapies (Sciton TRL) and other laser/light technologies (Halo, BBL, MOXI). She is frequently seen in the operating room with our physicians performing her procedures.
When her mother was diagnosed with Triple Negative Breast cancer, Emma Claire realized that she wanted to work in an environment that specialized in aesthetic skincare for oncology patients. She relocated back home and is excited to share her European knowledge in conjunction with the latest aesthetic technology in the United States.
Aesthetic cancellation policy
- If rescheduling or canceling your reservation within 48 hours or if you fail to show up for your scheduled reservation, we reserve the right to charge a fee. Cancellation fees are as follows:
- 48-Hours or more advance notice = no fee.
- Less than 48 hours, please see our fees below:
- Halo Sciton Resurfacing: $100.00
- Ultherapy: $200.00
- All other services: $50.00
- SKIN CENTER HOURS
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday and Thursday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm (Last appointment 5 pm)
- Open 1 Saturday per Month (Please call to check dates)
- Closed Sunday