Welcome to the new generation of microneedling: The MicroPen EVO
The new, Eclipse MicroPen EVO is an FDA-cleared, 12 needle gauged pen. With unmatched clinical performance, a superior safety profile, and the most ergonomic design, MicroPen EVO is microneedling evolved.
What is microneedling?
Micro-needling is also known as collagen induction therapy or "CIT" and works by creating tiny areas of micro-injury to the skin to promote healing and stimulate collagen production. These micro-injuries allow your provider to topically apply different mediums to the skin for optimal hydration and rejuvenation. The result? Smooth, tighter, and refreshed looking skin.
When is microneedling recommended?
- Microneedling is recommended for patients who want to reduce the appearance of scars (acne/surgical scars), enlarged pores, and anti-aging.
- What are the benefits of microneedling?
- • Safe for all skin types
- • Quick and painless procedure
- • Less than 24 hour immediate recovery
- • Customizable treatment options depending on your concern
- • Great for acne scarring
- To learn more about the Micropen EVO and what it can do for you, contact us to schedule a consultation!